Are you looking for some fun and engaging Alphabet Tracing Worksheets for your students? Each worksheet includes 6 different ABC activities that your students can use to learn all about uppercase and lowercase letters A-Z. These printable alphabet practice pages work on 1 letter per ABC worksheet and include literacy skills such as:
- Color It: Color each uppercase and lowercase letter
- Trace It: Tracing letters in the alphabet
- Write It: Writing letters in the alphabet
- Identify It: Identify the beginning sounds of each letter
- Dot It: Uppercase and lowercase letter recognition
- Circle It: Identifying uppercase and lowercase letters
All printables require NO PREP and can be used for independent work, morning work, homework, and literacy centers! Want more alphabet activities for your kids? Check out these uppercase alphabet crafts.
Don’t forget to follow The Primary Parade on social media for more great ideas and resources:
I love to see my ideas and activities in action. If you download my products, please feel free to tag me in a post on any of the above social media accounts. Thank you!