Get ready for a fun Preschool and Kindergarten beginning sounds game. This fishing phonics review is SUCH a fun way to practice initial sound skills in a small group or centers.
This beginning sounds review game comes with a set of 32 pre-made cards (8 of each topic from above) and 40 blank cards for you to create your own problems for your students to work through. It also comes with 2 different mats to work your problems out on. One has all 24 spots on one page and the other would need to be printed front to back to give your students extra space to write/draw.
**In order to play this preschool literacy game you will also need to purchase blue, red, green, and yellow “garage sale” stickers and the 24 piece “Let’s Go Fishing” game (mine is from Target).**
How to Play:
1. Put a colored sticker on the bottom of every fish.
2. Pull a fish from the pond and choose a card with the same color.
3. EVERYONE writes down the beginning sound on their mat (ex: a for apple).
4. If the person who caught the fish gets it right, they can keep it. If they get it wrong, they must put the fish back into the pond.
5. The game continues until all of the fish have been caught.
Follow The Primary Parade:
By purchasing and/or downloading this electronic file, you agree to the following terms: The Primary Parade products are for personal use/single classroom use only. No part of this document may be distributed, posted on the internet, copied, edited, or resold. ALL contents of this document are under copyright protection including all content, text, fonts, and graphics, Thank you for respecting my hard word and your investment by agreeing to these terms.
There are no reviews yet.