Grab this reindeer food printable and attach the free poem template to your reindeer food. Every year on Christmas Eve my kids and I make reindeer food for Santa’s reindeer. We talk about how it helps guide Santa to our house and gives his reindeer a nice snack as they travel the world. Reindeer food is easy to make, especially with my free template. You’ll just need:
- This FREE reindeer food printable
- A Ziplock bag
Sprinkle oatmeal and glitter in the Ziplock bag and seal it. Then staple the reindeer food printable as a bag topper.
If you want to get crafty, you can also turn a regular Ziplock bag into a cute reindeer by doing the following steps:
- Cut the top off of a Ziplock bag
- Fill the bag with oatmeal and glitter
- Wrap one brown pipe cleaner around the open end of the Ziplock bag to close it
- Bend the pipe cleaner so that it looks like antlers
- Glue on googly eyes and a pom pom for a nose
- Attach the reindeer food printable
Be sure to follow The Primary Parade on social media for more great ideas and resources:
I love to see my ideas and activities in action. If you download my products, please feel free to tag me in a post on any of the above social media accounts. Thank you!
Want even more Christmas activity ideas and Christmas freebies? Check out my holiday post!