This Pumpkin name craft is a perfect Fall name craft to add to a Halloween bulletin board or in a center as your students learn how to write their name this Autumn. Simply print and cut the templates then have your students write their name on the pumpkins.
What’s included in the Pumpkin Truck name craft pdf:
• A photograph of the Halloween name craft activity
• Pp is for pumpkin handwriting and coloring page
• Labeled templates for the pumpkin name craft with a title of what it is and the color paper to print it on.
• Two sets of pumpkins (1 simple to cut out and 1 more challenging) to differentiate cutting abilities
• Half sheet name worksheet to go along with the craft. Students will practice writing their name on the line.
**Please note that you can easily change the colors of any of my crafts by simply changing the color paper you print or trace them on.**
This craft pattern can be copied onto colored paper, cut out, and glued together by students or xeroxed and traced by students for a fun Halloween name craftivity.