These December writing prompts for kindergarten students are perfect for building beginning writing skills in your literacy center this Winter during Christmas time! Grab these no prep, print and go writing center templates for students to enhance their writing skills this December!
These Kindergarten writing mats are ideal for beginning writers and easy enough for Kindergarten students to work independently on during your writing block or as early finishers as they learn in your next Winter theme.
What’s included in the Kindergarten Writing Prompts bundle:
• Vertical and horizontal templates
• Large primary writing lines, perfect for Kindergarten students
• Pages with blank primary lines for printing front to back
• Themed word bank for each worksheet
• Writing conventions checklist (use punctuation, start with a capital letter, use spacing between words)
• All 5 templates come with and without sentence starters so you can easily differentiate your teaching
• Illustration box so students can illustrate their work
• For Christmas I like to
• At the tree lot
• On a fun Winter day
• To make hot chocolate I need
• My favorite snacks are
Check out my Kindergarten writing prompts blog post to see how I use these writing prompts and journals in my classroom!